How Can I Lose My Virginity Without Pain? - Codedphase

Monday 27 April 2015

How Can I Lose My Virginity Without Pain?

I will post this mail exactly the way it was sent to me.. ;-)
"Dear Onyitex, please publish this mail, so your fans can advise
me.
I've tried to lose my virginity twice now but each time I try, it's
always too painful for me so I just stop trying, and its really
frustrating for my husband and me as well. Its been a week now
that my husband did my traditional marriage, and since then,
I've not been able to have sex with him. No matter how much
foreplay we have before we try the insertion, I start getting
nervous and cant even think about holding ma pain. I really need
help on what I can do to make
this less stressful for me. I know this really sounds insane but
thats just for you to know how desperate I am to get this thing
done and dusted before I lose my husband."

sponsor